PEP CHALLENGES POLICY
1. Eligibility: This Challenge is open only to those who are above 18 years of age, based in any country in the world.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Participant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions, if any, of PEP (PEPPRO Collective Pvt Ltd.) as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Challenge.
3. Challenge Period: Entries will be accepted online through the PEP App / Website for the time-period specified.
4. How to Enter: The Challenge can be entered by clicking on the 'Submit Now' button and uploading your photo. You may enter more than one photo, but since Challenges run through the year, it is recommended that you enter only one photo per Challenge.
5. Editorial Features: The PEP Team will dedicate an Editorial Panel of top photographer(s) to curate each Challenge. The photos selected by the Panel will be featured on the Editor’s Choice Page in due course of time.
6. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, You understand and agree that PEP shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, picture, image, statements about the Challenge, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, or that you own the copyrights to the image, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be barred from participating in further PEP Challenges and PEP may choose to bar you from the site/app altogether. All decisions are at the sole discretion of PEP. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless PEP from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which PEP may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
7. Terms & Conditions: PEP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Challenge should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond PEPs control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Challenge. In such case, PEP may select the Editor’s Choice from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by PEP. PEP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Challenge or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. PEP has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Challenge, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Challenge rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Challenge may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, PEP reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. We do not welcome unsolicited advertisements, spams, cursing, discrimination, Instagram trains, BW or colour posts, etc. If you see any that we might have missed, please alert / report the post and we’ll deal with it. Spammers, trolls, unsolicited advertisers will also be banned from the PEP app/website.
8. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless PEP and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Challenge (ii) technical failure of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
9. Disputes: THIS Challenge IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNION OF INDIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Challenge, participant agrees that any, and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Challenge, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Mumbai, India. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Challenge). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. By checking here, You, the Participant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules